The Lake Erie College Department of Athletics uses a number of venues off-campus to meet the needs of its growing varsity sports program. These venues provide Storm student-athletes with the opportunity to practice and compete at state-of-the-art facilities, including some of the newest and most advanced sites in the country.
- Home competition and indoor practice site for Lake Erie Track and Field.
- Climate controlled site for indoor track and field
- Boasts the nation's first eight-lane, 300-meter synthetic indoor track
- Seating capacity for 3,000-5,000
- Located in Harpersfield Township at the intersection of Interstate 90 and State Route 534.